As the 2006 Thanksgiving passes, I thought I would take this opportunity to list out 10 reasons why I am thankful and irritated during this season.
The GOOD list
- I am thankful that I live in a country where I can freely worship a God I want to without being killed or decapitated.
- I am thankful I live in a country where I can still say Merry Christmas in a retail store, and perhaps only offend just a few customers.
- I am thankful that I can choose who to vote for without being coerced, threatened or killed. Of course, I get criticized all the time by libs that I interact with; but that’s a given living in Nancy Pelosi land.
- I am thankful that I live in a country where I CAN vote.
- I am thankful that I can assemble and protest (even though I don’t); I’ll leave that up to the libs; they do a pretty good job at it.
- I am thankful that I don’t live in a country that’s terrorized by suicide bombers daily. Although, I am not totally convinced that my future grandchildren will be able to say the same thing when they grow up.
- I am thankful to live in a country that has given me the opportunity to work hard, get an education (without the Government’s help) and provide for my children the things that I didn’t have when I was growing up.
- I am thankful I live in a country where I can blog about the idiocies of the left and constantly poke fun at their insane actions and idealogy.
- I am thankful that my daughter goes to a school that still recites the pledge of allegiance. If you don’t know it, you can learn it here.
- I am thankful that only 60% of the US population actually vote. Too bad voters weren’t required to pass a litmus test before entering the poll booths.
The BAD List
- I’m irritated that all my neighbors are uninformed liberals.
- I’m irritated that Bush is soft on illegal immigration. I wish he would grow some cojones and start offending the left more often.
- I’m irritated that the ACLU fights for everyone’s civil liberties except for Christians.
- I’m irritated that the ACLU defends scumbags like NAMBLA. Next thing you know, they will make claim that the Megan’s Law website in California (and others like it) are unconstitutional.
- I’m irritated that Sean Hannity is so PRO-REPUBLICAN. I do love Sean and agree with him 99% of the time but in his eyes, all republicans and the decisions they make are the right ones.
- I’m irritated that most extreme liberals hate Jews and can’t even give a valid reason as to why. They support Palestine, Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations and believe that Israel is the one that should STOP the violence. The fact is that if all of Israel’s neighbors disarmed themselves, there would be peace in the Middle East. If Israel disarmed, there would be millions of murdered Jews.
- I’m irritated that the mainstream media only focuses on the bad news in Iraq. The fact is that there is allot of good news that most people don’t see, hear or read about.
- I’m irritated that the Niners still suck this year.
- I’m irritated that it’s no longer Merry Christmas, but Happy Holidays. Another attempt by the left to be politically correct and not offend others. Remember, tolerance to all religions except Christianity is what is really going on. Even the liberal cable news station CNN reports that most Americans prefer to say Merry Christmas.
- I’m irritated that Vanished is not airing the last three episodes on television. I’m seriously bummed about this one.
Okay, I am done complaining but feel free to add to either list. And, to any libs that are readingâ€¦.Merry Christmas!!!
Technorati Tags: liberal, liberalism, conservative, walmart, israel, palestine, hezbollah, jews, cnn, christianity, sean hannity, hannity, suicide bombers, 49ers, vanished, main stream media, megans law, aclu, nambla