The Center for Medicine in the Public Interest has an excellent (and hilarious) video that focuses on American health care and where we may be headed. Check it out:
November 13th, 2009 Billy Hallowell
blog comments powered by Disqus
Did you enjoy this article? If so, please subscribe to my blog!
Sign up to receive all of our posts delivered straight to your inbox. We don't spam!
- O Ye of Little Faith: The Secular American Media and Religion
- Six Questions to Ask About the Federal Budget
- Obama May Finally “Get It” on Economy – We Can Still Hope
- Non-partisan Federal Budget Blog Carnival
- Live From Copenhagen: Blame America First Mentality
- Michigan Bottled Water Tax to Fund Education: Unjustified, Unwise, Unconstitutional
- Debt Crisis Portends Liberalism’s End
- Hilarious Year-end Review (Through Song)
- Sen. Inhofe Discusses Climategate, “The Greatest Scandal in Modern Science”
- CBO Report Shows ObamaCare Raises Premiums
- bestpenisenlargement Hello webmaster! i am really appreciating you for your kindness thatyou have made a really...
- thespez Nice article
- Manny Certainly agree. Tax hikes are bad for anyone no matter how rich you are. However, if any tax hikes should take...
- Dora interesting that you ban my comments regarding your approval of the vile language-as demonstrated in currents...
- Dora Just popped in here only to see that this site has joined the manure pile of the foul mouthed uninformed...
Conservative Blog: Urban Conservative 2.0 News and Politics